Monday, July 2, 2012

The Wind City

So...I've decided I want to move to Chicago for a myriad of reasons. I applied and interviewed for an interview with the St. Louis Rams, and I didn't get it. For those of you that know me, you know that I've been wanting this internship for three years. This is the second year I was passed over. I figure maybe it's not what God has in store for me.


I just happen to love Chicago! It's such a beautiful and amazing city. Plus I have friends that live in Chicago, or are close, and it's not far from St. Louis. I feel like there's really nothing left for me here. The Rams seems like something that I need to move on from, and the job market here sucks. I feel like if I can find a good job there, I can build a life there. On the job tip, I have a meeting with a staffer from The Addison Group, so we'll see how that goes! Wish me luck y'all.

I'm just ready for my life to be on the right track again, and I feel like things are really about to start happening for me...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment