Monday, July 28, 2014

Symphony #844



My body duets to yours, whispering from behind...
"I got you. Let me take you for this ride..."
as I pleasure what's mine. 
Pleasing you is what I crave. 
Your body convex, mine concave. 
Your hands reaching for nothing...
and everything with each heavy breath
Like a conductor guiding music. 
Your moans sing to me sweet simple lyrics....
"Yes..."
"Right there baby..."
"Shit..."
"I missed this..."
While my strokes sing along.
Your thighs join in on the chorus...
singing in a violent vibrato
As I conduct our orgasmic symphony. 
Sighs like the string section...
My strokes hitting hard like timpanis...
How did we get here? Your body called me to hear it's concerto. 
Moans on a rhythmic crescendo...
Falsettos in accelerando. 
A cappellas and accentato...
You'd rather go adagietto but baby this is my stroke show.
Strumming like a cello, rub it real slow
Strum the right notes leave your thighs like jello...
You say, "If you need an instrument you can play me"
I'll play you baby...making sure to get the right notes fingered carefully...
As our bodies create an orgasmic...
Symphony 844.

(With contributions from @NakedDiary and @BeutfulStranger)

No comments:

Post a Comment