Saturday, August 15, 2015

Blessed

I've just been reflecting recently on how blessed I've been. It's...whew.

So as a lot of you know, I recently designed a t-shirt and launched a teespring campaign. I wasn't out to make money really. I just wanted to make something dope that I was passionate about, in hopes that others would find it dope too. I initially set my goal at 10, thinking maybe 15-20 people would purchase one, and I would've been perfectly happy with that.
I quickly surpassed that 15-20 within the first hour, and was blown away. By the end of the campaign, I had reached almost 300! I'm so overwhelmed by all of the support I've received with this, and feel SO blessed. People have already started receiving their shirts and are excited, and that makes my heart smile.

This whole year, I've tried my best to be a blessing to others, because I see how I'm being blessed. It's not coincidental. I try to make sure and pass my blessings along to others because it's a struggle for all of us out here. 

I always tell people before we go to God and ask for more, we have to appreciate what we have. This year I've put an extra focus on that, and it's worked. I've been fortunate to meet some awesome new people, buy a new car, pay all of my bills, and receive love and support like never before. Here's to continuing that.

I just want to drop a line on here and give my heartfelt thanks to those who have been in my corner and have always rooted for me. I so appreciate you. 

Be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment