Wednesday, April 8, 2015

#NaPoWriMo - Dream Music | 6:30

You're a dream. 
A premonition of a future written in possibility.
I go to sleep and visit you every night
Just to experience you again
And again...
I see you as God intended. 
Naked. 
If only I could make the shape of these words
Match your curves...
Even your walk speaks to me in cursive
And truth be told?
I just wanna read the Diary 
Written by your footsteps. 
See...
Your stride teaches me words
That's haven't been invented yet. 
Your heart sings a song to me
That hasn't been written yet. 
And your voice is a melodic tone
That's off the scale. 
No note compares. 
And every night...
You stride your fine ass back into my dreams
Footsteps writing music that we haven't 
Even began to make. 
I take naps just to peek at
What we could have. 
See...
You're a dream. 
A premonition of a future written in possibility.
A song that hasn't been written yet
For me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment