Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Power of Positive Thinking

While I was driving to work today, I did some serious thinking. For so long I've felt stuck in this rut and never felt like I'd make it out of it. I've decided to fundamentally change that.

People always talk about speaking positivity into your life. I have to start doing that. So from this point forward I'm going to make an ardent attempt to speak positivity over myself. I'm declaring certain things for myself in hopes that they will come to fruition.

First of all, I'm speaking a new job into my life. And I'm speaking this job up before my birthday: September 29. And it's going to be a well paying job in my career field, where I can not only gain valuable experience, but learn and grow. I want this, and it will be mine!

I know I will still have my down days ... my days where I don't feel like getting out of bed. But I'm going to fight this with positivity. There are better days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment